HIDE ANY WINDOW FROM DESKTOP AND TASKBAR WITH A HOTKEY PRESSING
HIDE WINDOW TOOL - BLINDBOSSKEY V2
BlindBossKey is a utility which allows you to hide windows application, and hide programs which are running on your screen. It will instantly hide all (or some) programs on your screen through Mouse Hotkey or Keyboard Hotkey in order to prevent uninvited persons from seeing them. It will serve you well at your work place or at home. By hiding windows you have the freedom to protect your privacy and hide sensitive information from preying eyes.
For example, you hide some selected programs by pressing hotkey. At a later time you will be able to return all hidden windows back to the desktop and continue your work without losing unsaved data.
You find yourself on your office computer reading something enjoyable, writing a personal letter, or playing some games. All of a sudden your boss walks...
You have a few options at this point:
1. You can try to close each program and then continually confirm that you do not need to save the data.
2. You can quickly press the [win + D] or [win + M] key on your computer to quickly minimize all the windows. But they're still displayed on the taskbar.
3. You can hide window(s) or program(s) by pressing a hotkey or mouse-button, and when your boss leaves, you can make them visible at any time by pressing the hotkey again.
If choice (3) is right for you, then you need our Window Hide Tool - BlindBossKey
Window Hide Tool - BlindBossKey - Features
- Hide Visible Windows You can select any visible window(s) on your desktop by checking it(them). The checked windows will be invisible immediately while you press the preset hot-key.
- Hide Full-Screen Game BlindBossKey can detect your hot-keys even you're in a full-screen game (running with DirectX or OpenGL). The game will disappear immediately as soon as your hot-key is pressed.
- Hide All Windows of a Process Besides selecting windows, you're albe to select any non-system processes by checking the process-item in the list. All top-level windows belong to the selected processes will be hidden.
- Hide All Windows of a Executable-file Your selection of windows can not be saved after you quit BlindBossKey. But don't worry, you can check process-item or add specified executable-files into the process-list. All the windows created from these processes or files can be hidden while the hot-key is pressed.
- Set Window to Top When Hide Sometimes, you don't just want to hide some windows but also need to set a specified window onto the top of desktop after hidding. To do this job, you need to click the 'T' icon shown in the head of each window-item.
- Customizable Hotkeys The hot-key of each action in BlindBossKey is cutomizable. You can set any combination of keys and mouse-buttons as a hot-key.
- Self Hide For your private purpose, BlindBossKey can run in the background completely without any windows or tray-icon. You can call it out only by pressing the 'Show This Dialog' hot-key you set before. Or your can change the tray-icon of BlindBossKey thus nobody will recognize it.
- Advanced Options Beside hidding windows, you could do much more to ensure your security, such as
1. Hide notify-area(tray-icons)
2. Mute system volume
3. Lock your computer
4. Launch default screen-saver
5. Restore your display resolution
You get all of the above features in a single boss key application that will help you to quickly hide windows and protect your privacy!
10 Mb Hard disk space
486 DX2 66 MHz
(Pentium) or better