HIDE PLAYING GAME FROM SCREEN WITH A HOTKEY PRESSING
HIDE PLAYING GAME FROM SCREEN WITH A HOTKEY PRESSING - BLINDBOSSKEY V2
Do you often play games in your office ?
Do you often watch online videos in your office ?
Do you often browse work-irrelevant web-pages in your office ?
That's terrible if your boss comes while you're doing above things.
Don't worry! BlindBossKey can keep you safe playing at work.
Only four steps to keep you safe:
1. Check the game window or process in the list-box.
2. Set the 'Hide Window' hotkey or use the default setting.
3. Click 'Go to Background' button in the left-bottom.
4. Press the 'Hide Window' hotkey when your boss is coming.
- Hide Visible Windows You can select any visible window(s) on your desktop by checking it(them). The checked windows will be invisible immediately while you press the preset hot-key.
- Hide Full-Screen Game BlindBossKey can detect your hot-keys even you're in a full-screen game (running with DirectX or OpenGL). The game will disappear immediately as soon as your hot-key is pressed.
- Hide All Windows of a Process Besides selecting windows, you're albe to select any non-system processes by checking the process-item in the list. All top-level windows belong to the selected processes will be hidden.
- Hide All Windows of a Executable-file Your selection of windows can not be saved after you quit BlindBossKey. But don't worry, you can check process-item or add specified executable-files into the process-list. All the windows created from these processes or files can be hidden while the hot-key is pressed.
- Set Window to Top When Hide Sometimes, you don't just want to hide some windows but also need to set a specified window onto the top of desktop after hidding. To do this job, you need to click the 'T' icon shown in the head of each window-item.
- Customizable Hotkeys The hot-key of each action in BlindBossKey is cutomizable. You can set any combination of keys and mouse-buttons as a hot-key.
- Self Hide For your private purpose, BlindBossKey can run in the background completely without any windows or tray-icon. You can call it out only by pressing the 'Show This Dialog' hot-key you set before. Or your can change the tray-icon of BlindBossKey thus nobody will recognize it.
- Advanced Options Beside hidding windows, you could do much more to ensure your security, such as
1. Hide notify-area(tray-icons)
2. Mute system volume
3. Lock your computer
4. Launch default screen-saver
5. Restore your display resolution
You get all of the above features in a single boss key application that will help you to quickly hide windows and protect your privacy!
10 Mb Hard disk space
486 DX2 66 MHz
(Pentium) or better