MAKE YOUR ACTIONS INVISIBLE, MAKE YOUR BOSS BLIND
BlindBossKey - All-in-One Boss-key application - Hide windows quickly
BlindBossKey can hide and restore the windows (programs) on your screen with the preset hotkey(mouse-button is supported) which is usally called the 'boss key'. It will cover all the tracks of the running programs and their windows by hiding them also from the task bar. In addition to that Boss Key will not close the applications but keep them hidden in the background thus preserving your data at the point of interruption. All you need to do when the threat has passed is to hit the 'Show Window' hot-key (you can set different hotkey for hidding and restoring) to restore your work at the point of interruption.
In addition to all that the application can mute the sound, switch the display resolution (if you were playing a game or watching a movie), bring an application window to top and many more. Please take a look at the features list for more details.
By hiding windows you have the freedom to protect your privacy and hide sensitive information from prying eyes.
Our boss key application's size is diminished to reduce memory usage without making compromises to the features in order to run without disturbing your usual work. It's speed is brought to maximum to let you react as quickly as possible to any threat that appears. You won't feel even a slight difference in the performance of your home or office computer after running it in background.
BlindBossKey works well on both x86 and x64 version of Windows.
BlindBossKey - Features
- Hide Visible Windows You can select any visible window(s) on your desktop by checking it(them). The checked windows will be invisible immediately while you press the preset hot-key.
- Hide Full-Screen Game BlindBossKey can detect your hot-keys even you're in a full-screen game (running with DirectX or OpenGL). The game will disappear immediately as soon as your hot-key is pressed.
- Hide All Windows of a Process Besides selecting windows, you're albe to select any non-system processes by checking the process-item in the list. All top-level windows belong to the selected processes will be hidden.
- Hide All Windows of a Executable-file Your selection of windows can not be saved after you quit BlindBossKey. But don't worry, you can check process-item or add specified executable-files into the process-list. All the windows created from these processes or files can be hidden while the hot-key is pressed.
- Set Window to Top When Hide Sometimes, you don't just want to hide some windows but also need to set a specified window onto the top of desktop after hidding. To do this job, you need to click the 'T' icon shown in the head of each window-item.
- Customizable Hotkeys The hot-key of each action in BlindBossKey is cutomizable. You can set any combination of keys and mouse-buttons as a hot-key.
- Self Hide For your private purpose, BlindBossKey can run in the background completely without any windows or tray-icon. You can call it out only by pressing the 'Show This Dialog' hot-key you set before. Or your can change the tray-icon of BlindBossKey thus nobody will recognize it.
- Advanced Options Beside hidding windows, you could do much more to ensure your security, such as
1. Hide notify-area(tray-icons)
2. Mute system volume
3. Lock your computer
4. Launch default screen-saver
5. Restore your display resolution
You get all of the above features in a single boss key application that will help you to quickly hide windows and protect your privacy!
10 Mb Hard disk space
486 DX2 66 MHz
(Pentium) or better